Event Schedule including Pre and Post Workshops for 2020
This year’s theme is: Unleash Your Inner Artist
We’re very excited to announce our 2020 program and lineup of renowned presenters, which include:
- Deb Sandidge, Keynote Speaker and Nikon Ambassador will speak on “The Essence of an Image” and capturing that magic moment
- Rafael Pons, co-founder of PhotoPills, who will present 2 workshops
- Sean Parker, seasoned night photographer
- Dan Ballard, exceptional landscape professional
- Michael Frye, outstanding nature photographer and Lightroom expert
- John Barclay, passionate creator as well as exceptional photographer and instructor
- Karen Hutton, travel and landscape photographer who is a beacon of positive energy for finding your signature voice
- Mike Moats, macro and close-up photography expert
- Adam Schallau, who returns to conduct 2… yes we said 2… Grand Canyon workshops
Don’t delay – order your tickets here!
Here’s a synopsis of all we are offering:
August 16 – 19: 3-day PhotoPills Extensive workshop with classroom and field work featuring Rafael Pons and Sean Parker
August 16 – 19: 3-day The Artist’s Voice workshop also with classroom and field work with Karen Hutton
August 19: 1-day Reach for the Stars: Introduction to Landscape Astrophotography with Sean Parker
August 20: 1-day PhotoPills Intensive classroom workshop with Rafael Pons
August 20: 1-day Landscapes in Lightroom workshop with Michael Frye, author of several books on Lightroom
August 20 – 23, 2020: The main Symposium. Still only $399! Includes the Keynote presentation by Deborah Sandidge, a welcome reception, and feature presentations by Dan Ballard, John Barclay, Karen Hutton, Mike Moats and Michael Frye. Also included is the panel discussion and your choice of 2 breakout sessions to tailor your learning to your interests. You can add on separate morning field outings with these extraordinary professionals via a separate ticket.
August 24: 1-day Macro and close-up classroom workshop with Mike Moats
August 24 – 26: 3-day Grand Canyon South Rim workshop with Adam Schallau
August 26 – 28: 3-day Grand Canyon North Rim workshop with Adam Schallau
Whew! That’s a big event. Partake of a little or a lot as you wish, whatever fits your interests and build a path deeper into your photography. We aim to help you gain experience, learn and return home a better photographer.
Use this link to read full descriptions and order your tickets
Then click the green Tickets button to see full descriptions of all sessions and place your order.
Don’t wait – space is limited, and workshops fill quickly!