About The Sedona Photography Symposium 2020
The Sedona Photography Symposium is presented through the Sedona Camera Club, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to providing educational opportunities for photographers of all skill levels. We are pleased to greet all photo enthusiasts who want to nurture their creativity in one of the world’s most magnificent landscapes: Sedona, Arizona.
Benefits of attending
- Ignite your artistic spark
- Learn to express your own personal style
- Gather new ideas and gain confidence in your artistic process
- Tap into the energy of leading photographers and fellow participants
- Get individualized instruction and constructive critiques in the field and in the classroom
- Break out of your comfort zone and learn from others
- Experience a truly fabulous Southwestern landscape
Why You Should Attend
Experience, learn and return home a better photographer—that’s our goal. We do this in an upbeat, casual and welcoming environment that will invigorate your artistic juices and help you further define your personal creativity, vision or style.
Registration and Workshops
- All registrations and workshops are filled on a first come-first served basis.
- Friday and Saturday daily workshops are for registered attendees of the main Symposium only.
- You may register for the 3-day pre- and post-workshops, the Photoshop workshop or night photography workshop without attending the main Symposium…but think of all you will miss!
Participants are responsible for their own lodging, transportation and meals. See our Lodging and Travel page for more details
Smoking, Alcohol, and Drugs
The use of cigarettes, cigars and e-cigarettes are prohibited within the facility. Additionally, the use of alcohol and illegal drugs not allowed during the course of the Symposium or any of its auxiliary events.
Physical Activity Requirements
Sedona is about 4,500 ft. above sea level, which makes the air thinner and hiking harder than you may experience in your home environment. Each participant in a field experience through a Daily Workshop, 3-Day Workshop or Night Photography Workshop must be in good physical condition and able to walk 2 miles on uneven and rocky surfaces with approximately 300 ft. of elevation change. It is imperative to have sturdy hiking boots and to carry adequate water for yourself. Energy bars are recommended. Protection for you and your equipment against inclement weather also is advised.
Only paid registrants are allowed to attend each of the Sedona Photography Symposium events.
We understand that plans can change. In that event, you may request a refund in writing. The following schedule applies to all refunds, regardless of reason:
– 91 days or more out from the event: a FULL refund minus a 10% administrative fee + the ticketing and processing charges from our ticketing agent.
– 0-90 days out from the event: No refund.
There are no exceptions to this policy. We strongly suggest you purchase travel insurance, refundable airfare, rental car reservations, etc.