Unleash Your Inner Artist
August 16-28, 2020
Our 2019 Symposium was a resounding success, and plans for an even better 2020 event are now complete!
Our final 2020 web site should be online in late January, 2020. Meanwhile, here’s a quick look at our amazing lineup for 2020 — and you can already see all of our offerings and purchase tickets here!
- A distinguished team of 9 renowned, world-class presenters: Adam Schallau, Dan Ballard, Deb Sandidge, John Barclay, Karen Hutton, Michael Frye, Mike Moats, Rafael Pons, and Sean Parker
- An exciting mix of exceptional presentations during our Main Symposium program (Aug. 20-23, 2020)
- Two inspiring 3-day workshops prior to the Main Symposium and two more afterwards
- Three inspiring 1-day workshops prior to the Main Symposium and one more afterwards
- The option to include rewarding Field Outings and Breakout Sessions while you attend the Main Symposium
- Boundless opportunities to socialize – and make lasting connections – with fellow photography enthusiasts
- And all of this happens amidst the stunning landscapes of Sedona and Northern Arizona, where you’ll be able to capture your own dazzling images of the area’s unmatched natural beauty!
The Sedona Photography Symposium is a program of the Sedona Camera Club, which is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit educational organization. All net proceeds will support scholarships and the educational programs of the Sedona Camera Club in Northern Arizona.